Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blue Lotus, a guest review.

Blue Lotus (Source unknown)

6:30 am I began by dumping the bag of dried flowers out on a plain piece of paper.
I rolled up three , one gram cigarettes out of the dried flowers.

6:34 am I am taking note of how I feel before I smoke the first blue lotus cigarette. I feel fine , not hungry ( empty stomach ) In a pretty good mood , feeling very full of rest and ready to start this day.

6:36 Smoking first blue lotus cigarette. Taste funky, but I've tasted worse. I'm beginning to feel a slight feeling of relaxation coming across my whole body , very mild but defiantly noticeable.

6:41 First cigarette is finished. I feel great! Mild euphoria, plesant sense of well being, a different type of body high never before experienced. This is a very mild natural drug as far as I'm concerned. Effects are very noticeable while extremely mild, not intense like Kratom, or salvia.

6:45 I've decided to save the other two for another time because I feel just fine off this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment