Monday, June 20, 2011

ComprasPeru.com Review; 'Don't waste your time'.

I have shopped with comprasperu.com a few times now.  I want to share with my readers a few recent experiences.

There have been 2 big problems with each of my last 2 orders.  The first problem was they sent me the wrong product.  This wouldn't have been so bad, had they admitted their mistake and corrected it, but they didn't, and now I am stuck with an unidentified bag of crap I didn't want.

The second problem was I placed a $300 order and 2 months later they still haven't shipped it.  They claim to have a delay obtaining their CITES document, but I have repeatedly asked for a refund, and repeatedly been refused.

I do NOT reccommend you do any business with comprasperu.com or Andina Real.
They failed on every level lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment